Premier League Preview

The best league in the world kicks off again tomorrow. I think last seasons league was the best Ive ever enjoyed. Its certainly the most Ive watched seen as I get 6 or 7 live games over the weekend.

But it had everything - a top 2 chasing all season then a cracking relegation battle WHICH THE HAMMERS WON!! :)

I think this season it will be closer. If Liverpool gel and get off to a good start then they will be a lot closer to Chelsea and Man U.

Who would write off Arsenal. They are in a new era with a new team. The last of the old team (Henry and Ljungberg) have left and they have a young exciting team. The only possible problem with them is they only have 1 englishmen in there entire squad - Walcott. But I expect a good season from Arsenal if Van Persie, Gilberto, Fabregas and Gallas are fit.

Spurs and Newcastle will be going for europe with Everton and possibly Villa, Blackburn and West Ham.

The bottom pack will be Derby, Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham and Reading (2nd season syndrome).

I can see Sunderland doing alright and joining Middlesboro, Man City, Portsmouth and Bolton in mid table.

I think it will finish like this:

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal / Liverpool

Tottenham

Newcastle

Everton

Aston Villa

West Ham

Blackburn

Portsmouth

Bolton