Weekend / Season Coupon

How lucky did I get on this bet......

Rangers giving St Mirren a goal of a start doubled with...

Hibs giving Gretna a goal of a start (Hibs were down 2-0 with 25 mins left and scored their 4th in the last minute)

Paid me out at 3/1

I think you need to send a thank you letter to Joan Collins for that!! They left it late.

Nice win though, but Jon's treble is impressive - well done Jon that was 3 good picks. Blackburns second goal was a peach, i caught it as I was switching between that game and West Ham v Man City. Im not going to mention West Ham, I thought they had learned from last season but City looked a solid outfit.

I think you need to send a thank you letter to Joan Collins for that!! They left it late.

Nice win though, but Jon's treble is impressive - well done Jon that was 3 good picks. Blackburns second goal was a peach, i caught it as I was switching between that game and West Ham v Man City. Im not going to mention West Ham, I thought they had learned from last season but City looked a solid outfit.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Sven does something with Man City,like making them an attractive and successfull team :cheers:

Wouldn't it be ironic if Sven does something with Man City,like making them an attractive and successfull team :cheers:

Aye, the commentators were making it known that he made had balls to make2 substitutes and it paid off as they combined for the 2nd goal.

I think they will be ok this season and wont be any lower than 12th.

Cheers Gribz, was left sweating over the Blackburn and Liverpool games though.

Not a huge bet, �£88 back from a fiver so not really complaining though