Weekend / Season Coupon

The Torres bet is excellent value if he becomes Liverpools penalty taker. He got a lot of his goals from penalties in Spain but will Gerrard give up taking them?

I think i'll put 10 bucks on this

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Arsenal 8/1

Weekend:

Celic to beat Falkirk

Tottenham to beat Sunderland

Newcastle to beat Bolton

Everton to beat Wigan

West Ham to beat Man City

Blackburn to beat Middlesbrough

Hibs to beat Gretna

�£1 returns �£108.

Weekend:

Celic to beat Falkirk

Tottenham to beat Sunderland

Newcastle to beat Bolton

Everton to beat Wigan

West Ham to beat Man City

Blackburn to beat Middlesbrough

Hibs to beat Gretna

£1 returns £108.

Thats not a bad shout mate! They are all winnable.

Im hoping Falkirk have enough for a draw and I think Sunderland will make it tight for Spurs. Blackburn have won 5 in a row against Boro.

West Ham and Hibs are Bankers though :)

EDIT: Ive just backed Arsenal at 9/1 to win the league. I like Wenger a lot and trust his judgement and he wants to win it. Its a good outside bet at those odds.

I'll be having a flutter on Torres aswell.

My coupon is bust already with Newcastle humping Bolton 3-0 already. Bolton look a poor poor side and on this show they will be fighting relegation all week. The goals were poor defending, 1 was a swinging free kick which flew in, the 2nd was a deflection which Jaaskelienin (sp) should have got and the other was a free over head kick.

West Ham are getting beat :(

Watched Sunderland v Spurs. Spurs were trying to play like arsenal and got caught out everytime. I dont think they will break into the top 4 as they havent signed any world class players.

How lucky did I get on this bet......

Rangers giving St Mirren a goal of a start doubled with...

Hibs giving Gretna a goal of a start (Hibs were down 2-0 with 25 mins left and scored their 4th in the last minute)

Paid me out at 3/1

Ahhh - One of the best threads returns!!

Firstly if anyone fancies a flutter, Tip of the day HAS to be Fernando Torres to finish top scorer in the EPL - 16/1. I dont know how long that odds will stay there but it may come in if it gets some heavy punting. It worth an each way punt IMO.

For the winners, Man U and Chelsea arent worth betting on but I may have a bet on Arsenal at 9/1. And Im debating betting on Newcastle and Spurs to have a top 5 finish.

My early treble for tomorrow:

Middlesboro v Blackburn - Draw

Villa v Liverpool - Draw

West Ham v Man City - home win

I quite fancy Liverpool to have a good season,dunno what price they are to win the EPL