Weekend / Season Coupon

Ahhh - One of the best threads returns!!

Firstly if anyone fancies a flutter, Tip of the day HAS to be Fernando Torres to finish top scorer in the EPL - 16/1. I dont know how long that odds will stay there but it may come in if it gets some heavy punting. It worth an each way punt IMO.

For the winners, Man U and Chelsea arent worth betting on but I may have a bet on Arsenal at 9/1. And Im debating betting on Newcastle and Spurs to have a top 5 finish.

My early treble for tomorrow:

Middlesboro v Blackburn - Draw

Villa v Liverpool - Draw

West Ham v Man City - home win

I like the Torres bet, but the problem is with Benitez and his rotation system. I think I will have a punt on him each way anyway Gribz.

For some reason I quite fancy Newcastle to win the league without the top 4. I think big Sam will have them difficult to score against and his options up front are amazing for a team outside the top 4 (Owen, Viduka, Smith, Martins, Ameobi, Luque). Think I might punt on them finishing 5th - they are 6/1 to finish at least 5th.

Also quite like 9/2 for the to 4 to be, in order, Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal

Need to look at the weekend coupon now.

My early bet for tomorrow is

Bolton v Newcastle - away win

Arsenal v Fulham - home win

Chelsea v Birmingham - home win

Man U v Reading - home win

Pays just over 12/1

My early bet for tomorrow is

Bolton v Newcastle - away win

Arsenal v Fulham - home win

Chelsea v Birmingham - home win

Man U v Reading - home win

Pays just over 12/1

Id go with 4 from 5 there. Newcastle is the tricky one. I did fancy Newcastle to have a good season and even nick 5th but Newcastle always give a soap oprea and we'll have to wait and see if the Sam Allardyce factor puts an end to the drama there. I expect Bolton to take a point there.

EDIT: The Torres bet is good - remember there is no Thierry Henry in the league this season to walk it!!

Id go with 4 from 5 there. Newcastle is the tricky one. I did fancy Newcastle to have a good season and even nick 5th but Newcastle always give a soap oprea and we'll have to wait and see if the Sam Allardyce factor puts an end to the drama there. I expect Bolton to take a point there.

EDIT: The Torres bet is good - remember there is no Thierry Henry in the league this season to walk it!!

I am not overly confident on the Newcastle game but I think the Sam factor could play a part for BOTH teams. He will want a win in his 1st game back at the Reebok and there could be a hangover for Bolton from him leaving.

That is what I am banking on.

Yep, I like the Torres bet - and each way he is a solid bet.

I am not overly confident on the Newcastle game but I think the Sam factor could play a part for BOTH teams. He will want a win in his 1st game back at the Reebok and there could be a hangover for Bolton from him leaving.

That is what I am banking on.

Yep, I like the Torres bet - and each way he is a solid bet.

I see what your saying about Sam but I think he left there on bad terms with the chairman so I can see Bolton being really up for it.

If the Torres bet comes up remember you have to send me a 20% commission at the end of the season :cheers:

I see what your saying about Sam but I think he left there on bad terms with the chairman so I can see Bolton being really up for it.

If the Torres bet comes up remember you have to send me a 20% commission at the end of the season :cheers:

Re Sam, Possibly... but it is the players who play the game and I think they wanted him to stay, so they may not quite be up for it - I guess we find out tomorrow....

I will happily send you 20% of my profits for the season so long as you send me 20% of my losses.... that tells you how confident I am !

Also quite like 9/2 for the to 4 to be, in order, Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal

Where did you get that odds?

You get 6/1 with Ladbrokes without Arsenal, so Spurs could nick 4th and its better odds.

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Liverpool 6/1

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Arsenal 8/1

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Chelsea 10/1

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Arsenal 22/1

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Chelsea 14/1

1st Manchester Utd - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Liverpool 25/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Liverpool 8/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Arsenal 10/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Manchester Utd 12/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Arsenal 25/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Manchester Utd 16/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Liverpool 33/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Chelsea 18/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Manchester Utd 20/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Arsenal 28/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Arsenal 33/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Manchester Utd 50/1

1st Liverpool - 2nd Arsenal - 3rd Chelsea 66/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Chelsea 25/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Manchester Utd 33/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Manchester Utd - 3rd Liverpool 40/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Chelsea - 3rd Liverpool 50/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Manchester Utd 80/1

1st Arsenal - 2nd Liverpool - 3rd Chelsea 100/1

1st Chelsea - 2nd Man U - 3rd Liverpool 8/1 not bad odds!!

Where did you get that odds?

You get 6/1 with Ladbrokes without Arsenal, so Spurs could nick 4th and its better odds.

1st Chelsea - 2nd Man U - 3rd Liverpool 8/1 not bad odds!!

I think Man U will win it again though.

I think the top 3 will be Manu U, Chelsea & Liverpool - so a hedge bet would be Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool AND Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool.

6/1 and 8/1 - tenner on each and as long as they finish in the top 3 with Liverpool being 3rd you are guaranteed profit of 50 quid.