Leeds Still After Kent?

22 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We need to brace ourselves for bids for our players this summer. Won’t be easy to keep everyone like we did last summer 

Absolutely right Rab, I think we must sell 2 top players this summer. One to balance the books on this season, and one to raise funds for investment for next season. £20M minimum for any of our top players like Morelos, Kent, Barasic, Tav, Helander, Kamara. 

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Absolutely right Rab, I think we must sell 2 top players this summer. One to balance the books on this season, and one to raise funds for investment for next season. £20M minimum for any of our top players like Morelos, Kent, Barasic, Tav, Helander, Kamara. 

No problem but we must absolutely sell only at the right price. Look what Edouard will be going for and what VVD and Dembele for instance went for.

Kent is worth a small fortune and £15m is peanuts in the English market.

I'd be disappointed now if he didn't go for a record fee in Scottish football as he's a fantastic player with further improvement to be made as well.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Kent is worth a small fortune and £15m is peanuts in the English market.

I'd be disappointed now if he didn't go for a record fee in Scottish football as he's a fantastic player with further improvement to be made as well.

You can our players are very happy playing for SG/Rangers, especially with the chance of CL football and continued domestic success, I also think the days of us selling players below value are over!.