Looks like he's going to be a Sunderland player. I guess its no contest really in choosing Keane over MON.

He's a great player with great potential, but there's no doubt that he's a wee bit over-rated by many Jambos. You can't knock them for getting so much cash for him. Will be interesting to see how he does in the EPL.

Signed for Sunderland.

Well done the Jambos to be fair - no way is he worth 9 mill

Great bit of business by the Jambos,great move for Craig Gordon as well as long as Sunderland don't get relegated straight away.What kind of value does that put on AM :cheers:

I think Gordon is a cracking keeper and getting away from Hearts and Romanov will see him become pretty much the best keeper in Britain at least - he was heading that way but I think all the nonsense down Gorgie way took it's toll on him. Good news for Scotland.

I think Gordon is a cracking keeper and getting away from Hearts and Romanov will see him become pretty much the best keeper in Britain at least - he was heading that way but I think all the nonsense down Gorgie way took it's toll on him. Good news for Scotland.

Best British keeper or best keeper in Britain ? If in Britain, he is good but he is no Petr Cech. Has the potential but then Cech is only 1 or 2 yrs older than him so also has time to improve.

Best keeper in Britain - he's already best British keeper!

In which case I disagree - he isn't as good as Cech. So unless Cech moves abroad then I can't see him overtaking Cech as best keeper in Britain.