The pleasing thing for me thus far is the fact that we are not losing goals. When your midfield and attack are confident that your defence won't lose goals it breeds confidence as, once you go a goal up, you feel that you have already won the game (though still need to apply yourself properly).

Been a long time since we had a defence that hasn't leakes stupid goals - I know it is early in the process but it is a trait of WS teams that they don't lose many goals and hopefully they can continue in the same vain for the duration of the season.

Guest SerbianLoyal

So far, the opponent didn't score against the Gers. It must be a good thing at the beginning of season. Althought, I'm not satisfied with the perfomances the players showed much desire and we should appreciate that.

The serious tests are about to come and I'm glad that Gers play on the professional level... It might not be the finnest play but as long as it works I'm all for it...

Well, you wear you work clothes to the qualifiers and save your smart clothes for the CL itself.

Job, very well done.

Nicely put! Hopefully we get there and start to dress very smartly indeed.

A little bit worried about the next tie, if the old Red Star Belgrade (Can't spell or pronounce their new name) make it through to play us it could be tough.

I remember them hammering us about 12 or 15 years ago, 3-0 over there and we only drew 1-1 at Ibrox. Think they had a legendary player or two back then; Darko Pancev and Robert Prosinecki. Times change though !

So far, the opponent didn't score against the Gers. It must be a good thing at the beginning of season. Althought, I'm not satisfied with the perfomances the players showed much desire and we should appreciate that.

The serious tests are about to come and I'm glad that Gers play on the professional level... It might not be the finnest play but as long as it works I'm all for it...

agreed and welcome to the site!