Alfredo Morelos

1 hour ago, Bill said:

That theory got blown out of the water today.

Because one naughty (i.e. typically Scottish) attempt at getting to a high ball? I would assume that SG will show him a clip of that and ask him what he made of it at the time and Alfredo will take it on board. At least he ain`t biting anyone ... and even that seems not to distract potent buyers.

I agree that we should aim for the highest standards, yet also should keep our feet on the ground.

I love to try and defend Alfie, but today was just stupidity.  He wont get a move like this. Might work to our advantage in the long run

I think even if he had been ordered off today we still would have won that game, which says everything about this team

11 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Quite a few of this squad have gone through a lean spell over this/last season and come back stronger so Alfie must be given chance to do same.

WHen you remind yourself that he played 21 games this season, it clearly shows that he is/was part of the steep upward turn in performances too ... and the gaffer chose him time and again, like he did on Sunday. He wouldn't do so if he  views Alfi's performance levels as some supporters do. McCoist actually remarked on Sunday what a scary thought it must be to think how games would go if Alfredo finds the goalscoring touch of last season on top of our performances.

As has been said, I'd also throw him in on Wednesday, maybe alongside Itten.