Well...................you have a great point,but TBH he is only going there for the money,don't know what he's on but it'll be OTT for a player like him IMO,if we were earning the same money as the EPL teams he wouldn't be a player i'd be happy signing

I have a bit of fear that West Ham are doing a Leeds and paying there new signings silly wages. But the chairman wants to take the club up to the top level and to do that he has to attract better players and pay the money. Signing the likes of Bellamy and Ljungberg will do no harm and may attract the next level of players but they HAVE to perform on the pitch.

There is no reason why West Ham cant be a top 6 club this season. If they play like they did in the last 10 games of last season they will be there no problem. We did the double over Man U and Arsenal last season so the potential is there.

The Tevez one is going to be interesting. Id love him to stay but he wants to move to Man U.

But its players like Ljungberg Rangers should be going for aswell. We could easy have put up 3 million but the problem would be the wages. But give me Ljungberg over Naismith / Whittaker ANY day.

If Dyer is available for 4 million we (Rangers) should go for him aswell.

I have a bit of fear that West Ham are doing a Leeds and paying there new signings silly wages. But the chairman wants to take the club up to the top level and to do that he has to attract better players and pay the money. Signing the likes of Bellamy and Ljungberg will do no harm and may attract the next level of players but they HAVE to perform on the pitch.

There is no reason why West Ham cant be a top 6 club this season. If they play like they did in the last 10 games of last season they will be there no problem. We did the double over Man U and Arsenal last season so the potential is there.

The Tevez one is going to be interesting. Id love him to stay but he wants to move to Man U.

But its players like Ljungberg Rangers should be going for aswell. We could easy have put up 3 million but the problem would be the wages. But give me Ljungberg over Naismith / Whittaker ANY day.

If Dyer is available for 4 million we (Rangers) should go for him aswell.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/article2127676.ece