We've been raided by the police.

Guest ackbar
Or not, as I'm assuming this is to do with the Boumsong deal.

DM will be squeaky clean no doubt as he's not that stupid.

You dont get a warrant without some evidence. Lets hope Murray has covered his tracks

And to think that yesterday I posted about how great the official website was doing. Not a peep on it about this while Newcastle have already issued a statement clarifying that the club itself aren't the subject of the investigation.

think it will be more to do with the agents. not too bothered personally.

Yip, that's what I'm thinking. Interesting to see what comes out about this one though.

As for the title, I just saw a wee bit of it in the preview "We've been raided by". I thought it was maybe some club had come in and given us cash for Sionko & Sebo. Unfortunately not.

Just been emailed this at work by a "hilarious" Hibbee.

Police raids carried out on two top flight football clubs and Rangers F.C. sparked a frenzy of speculation this afternoon. It was initially believed that the raids, which were carried out at the request of the City of London Police force's Economic Crime Squad, were related to the Stevens investigation into corrupt transfer dealings. However, police sources this evening revealed that at least one of the clubs, Rangers, are believed to be the victims of a crime rather than the perpetrators.

It is believed that the police investigation is centring on the transfer of Filip Sebo, who arrived at Ibrox in a £2m transfer from Austria Vienna in July 2006. "We believe that Rangers have been defrauded on a massive scale", a source close to the investigation commented this evening. "Filip Sebo isn't fit for purpose. Whoever sold him to Rangers is clearly a con-man, and a good one at that."

Police removed twelve boxes of material from Rangers stadium Ibrox Park earlier today. it is being widely reported that they contained DVDs of last season's fixtures, which the police consider to be "damning evidence". "All you need to do is watch a couple of these games," our source revealed, "and it becomes painfully clear that whoever the mysterious Mr. Sebo actually is, he's not a professional footballer."

Has to be about the Boumsong deal.... no 2 ways about it.

This could be a great chance to get rid of SDM... If of course he is being investigated behind the scene's.

Mud sticks and this is not good.