I tried to find the goals from the other game on Saturday. Probably wont see them now, it annoys me how we have a tv channel but they cant even do a little thing like show interviews/goals for the games, even though they're just friendlies we still want to see them.

I tried to find the goals from the other game on Saturday. Probably wont see them now, it annoys me how we have a tv channel but they cant even do a little thing like show interviews/goals for the games, even though they're just friendlies we still want to see them.

Posted some link procured from FFon the Guttersloh thread.

Also guys here's a link for McCulloch's interview if anyone wants it, if not stick with the youtube link:

McCulloch dl

Was Murray or Papac playing at RB? Either way the infamous WS tactic has started again - playing people out of position.

Murray started at RB with Papac at LB Cuellar and Webster as CB's.

Murray moved to LB when Hutten came on.

Murray just didn't know how to get near to his player, although i admit having Sionko in front of him never helped him.

I for one won't be sorry to see both walk out the door but especially Sionko.

I could have done more than him yesterday.

Reading the reports is giving me some doubt about the depth in the full backs positions.

It seems like we may end up relying on Hutton a bit much this year. Murray obviously isnt up to the job of LB or RB and there is this new doubt about Steven Smiths injury. That leaves Papac for LB and only Lowing to cover Hutton.

Fingers crossed Smith recovers but god forbid if Hutton gets injured. Am I correct in saying Davie Weir played RB for Scotland under Craig Brown? Im pretty sure he did around the time we beat England at Wembley. The back 4 that day was Weir, Dailly, Hendry and Davidson.

Reading the reports is giving me some doubt about the depth in the full backs positions.

It seems like we may end up relying on Hutton a bit much this year. Murray obviously isnt up to the job of LB or RB and there is this new doubt about Steven Smiths injury. That leaves Papac for LB and only Lowing to cover Hutton.

Fingers crossed Smith recovers but god forbid if Hutton gets injured. Am I correct in saying Davie Weir played RB for Scotland under Craig Brown? Im pretty sure he did around the time we beat England at Wembley. The back 4 that day was Weir, Dailly, Hendry and Davidson.

This why i said we should sign Whitacker from Hibs :cheers:

That's why I thought the Whittaker signing would make sense to cover for Hutton and also be able to play right midfield.

I do think people have been a bit harsh on Ian Murray. When he first came here and played LB for a while, I thought he did very well defensively and going forward. I think he also did well playing as a holding midfielder after that, but then he started to get moved around, dropped, then injured and we've not seen much from him since.

Weir for RB?

Areyou fraser in disguise?

Someone has to come up with these things when he is away. :)

But seriously, I was just wondering if he could fill in there if required. Im pretty sure Craig Brown played him at right side of the defence for Scotland. Obviously he wont be flying up and down the wing but he could still move across one and allow Cuellar and Webster in the middle.