BBC Scotland's showing some Scottish cup finals from yesteryear last night it was Hearts v Hibs a feast of mediocrity and bad goalkeeping followed by a documentary on the Lisbon lions I wonder if we will feature in any programme .

4 hours ago, compo said:

BBC Scotland's showing some Scottish cup finals from yesteryear last night it was Hearts v Hibs a feast of mediocrity and bad goalkeeping followed by a documentary on the Lisbon lions I wonder if we will feature in any programme .

If they won’t show Rangers, I’d like to see Clyde v celtic 1-0 in 1955 and celtic v Hearts 1-3 the following year.

My two favourite cup finals would be 1993 and 1996.

1993 - I was getting dogs abuse at school in Aberdeen and we won 2-1 to clinch the treble.

1996 - It was just a Laudrup masterclass and Durie should take a bow also. The funny thing about this game was I was watching with my old man and he had a big bet on Rangers to win 4-1. When the 5th went in the cheering kind of dropped.

4 hours ago, compo said:

Tonights game on BBC Scotland is the old firm final from 2002 

I was out on the lash the night before...it kind of extended into the hours of the saturday. I woke up at 2-2 and then Lovenkrands scored. Plus I flicked over and saw parlours beauty as Arsenal beat Chelsea..A very ill day

watched the 2002 final last night I wonder how many would have finished the game under todays referees anyway a good game to watch and to learn your never to old to learn but watching Larson play the way he could lean into defenders and nine times out of ten get a free kick or the better of defenders a tactic we might consider 

49 minutes ago, compo said:

but watching Larson play the way he could lean into defenders and nine times out of ten get a free kick or the better of defenders

Exactly the way Alfie plays but referees say he is fouling.