[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A person not at the game abusing Rangers supporters losing their temper at a completely embarrassing performance. 

Go to a match and call passionate people 'wanks'.

There is no excuse for throwing coins at matches.  People who do it are not welcome.

Similarly if 'PoohBear' wants to direct verbal abuse at Rangers supporters then he will find a more welcoming audience elsewhere.

7 hours ago, Walterbear said:

We’ve got better technical players than Hearts. The fact this team haven’t worked out how to beat SPFL dross suggests they don’t have the right attitude against inferior players.

I saw players trying tonight -almost too hard- but they were utterly hopeless and disjointed and didn’t trust one another. It’s odd because even getting to pro level requires a winning mentality but this lot as a group lack genuine self belief whereas the scum have that in bucketloads. Losing the LC final in the way we did is looking highly significant. 

Clear out needed. 

It won't be a clear out.

I think the manager might spend the rest of the season reshaping the team around Hagi and sidelining Morelos.

We will cash in on Morelos and perhaps Tavernier and Goldson too.

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A person not at the game abusing Rangers supporters losing their temper at a completely embarrassing performance. 

Go to a match and call passionate people 'wanks'.

I can't believe you actually defend that.  Totally unacceptable in any form of life.  

Honestly can't believe that reply.

Rather than defend it, I was more interested in how you responded and the wording used.

Throwing a coin is an idiotic thing to do, undoubtedly. 

Edited by Gonzo79

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Rather than defend it, I was more interested in how you responded and the wording used.

Throwing a coin is an idiotic thing to do, undoubtedly. 

So the most important thing to you is that I called the coin throwers wanks?  That's exactly what they are, damaging the club and acting like little kids.  We could do with fewer people like that in the support, they certainly don't need defending.

Do you go to many games, PoohBear?

Paying £30+ to watch a performance like that can make a man quite angry, especially after a few drinks.

Edited by Gonzo79

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do you go to many games, PoohBear?

Paying £30+ to watch a performance like that can make a man quite angry, especially after a few drinks.

Sorry but anyone throwing coins should not be defended, it's not a case of spending money.

Your insinuation is that I don't spend that kind of money following the club so I shouldn't get upset.  I spend a large wedge of my income on Rangers and I shouldn't really have to tell you that or need to explain it.  It still doesn't make me throw things at people or show up the club in a bad light.

I'll leave you to be the super supporter you clearly are, I'm not going to engage in this kind of shit talking.