French farce with ticket price of �£82

MARK WALKER

SCOTLAND fans travelling to Paris for the European Championship qualifying match with France will be charged up to �£82 for match tickets.

Scotland have been allocated just 3,500 tickets for the game at the Parc des Princes on 12 September, with 2,300 priced at �£41 each and 1,200 at �£82 each.

The French have switched the game from the Stade de France to Paris St Germain's stadium because of the Rugby Word Cup.

Alan Duncan, chairman of the North of Scotland Tartan Army, said: "How can they justify these prices? I thought our own ticket prices were getting expensive, but they are taking liberties."

An SFA spokesman said: "Unfortunately, we have no control over the pricing structure for this game."

Now i know why i don't like the French. Froggie Bassa's

Dirty bassa's:uzi:

We cant boycott the match coz the team needs the fans at full voice for this one.

What they moving it to the Parc de princes because of rugby for!! Football comes before Rugby!!

I sincerely hope we get something off them. A 0-0 would be awesome even if it was just to frustrate them.

Dirty bassa's:uzi:

We cant boycott the match coz the team needs the fans at full voice for this one.

What they moving it to the Parc de princes because of rugby for!! Football comes before Rugby!!

I sincerely hope we get something off them. A 0-0 would be awesome even if it was just to frustrate them.

when teams hit you with this sort of sh*t it tends to come back and slap them right in the face. i get the feeling that were going to get a result in france. worth a couple of quid at the bookies me thinks.

I'm starting to wonder whether ticket prices to anything is worth it these days.

£30 for one football match when it's £15 a month to watch many games in the comfort of your living room, or £5.50 to watch the game in the pub with a couple of free pints...

£30-50 for the theatre/opera when the telly can be just as entertaining if not more.

£40 for a live concert when about £10 gets you the album or £15 gets the DVD. And you can hardly see anything at a big concert.

£7 per person for the cinema, when you can watch a DVD for about £2 between a bunch of you - and no annoying people either, choose your start time, and stop it for the toilet and rewind if you missed a bit of dialogue. I've got a projector with 2m screen and surround sound and much prefer it to the

cinema.

And then you've got travelling cost and time, parking charges and hassle, extortionate food and drink prices for rubbish quality, and some times you're not even allowed to drink alcohol.

I might sound tight but I'm doing a lot more at home these days.

People go on about the atmosphere etc, but is it really, really worth it? I went to a Deep Purple concert locally and the whole thing cost me about 80 quid. It was enjoyable but not 80 quid enjoyable. It used to be every-one's dream to have their own private cinema but only the super rich could afford it, now it's within most people's reach but instead many prefer to go to the cinema as for some reason they think the shared experience is better.

It's funny that these disposable evenings have gone up way over inflation while the alternatives have become cheaper and cheaper.

when teams hit you with this sort of sh*t it tends to come back and slap them right in the face. i get the feeling that were going to get a result in france. worth a couple of quid at the bookies me thinks.

Aye, I'll be having a flutter on a draw.