the latest scandal

heard from a few sources that the tickets for the chelsea and ajax games in the preseason will be sold as a pair and you will not be able to buy tickets for individual games. 1 of the sources never lets me down and i have to say its an absolute scandal. just wondered if anyone else heard this?

I for one will be boycotting the friendlies if this is indeed the case.

Was on the Rangers website earlier and you could only buy them as a package, not as individual match tickets. I wouldn't mind going to the Chelsea game but going to Ibrox on a Wednesday night to watch a friendly isn't my idea of fun.

I couldn't believe it. Does DM EVER think about the fans before he goes ahead with any of his ideas?

Like you Gisabeer I will to be boycotting both friendlies.

Yeah its bad but its probably because there will be alot of people going to the Chelsea game but not alot going to the Ajax game. So if it is a two match package they will get the same amount of fans going. Just trying to make a bit of money.

I dont agree with it but you can see what they are doing

Yeah its bad but its probably because there will be alot of people going to the Chelsea game but not alot going to the Ajax game. So if it is a two match package they will get the same amount of fans going. Just trying to make a bit of money.

But these friendlies shouldn't ONLY be about making money, it should be about a thank you to the fans (especially given the last 2 terrible seasons we have had).

fraser, i fully intended in going to both games but i will be fucked if murray is going to bully every cent out of my pocket. i wrote of his contempt of the fans in an earlier post but i cannot believe the audacity of the guy after this. the only thing that stopped me giving up my season book this year is the fact that i take my 11 year old god son to all the home games at ibrox and it would break his heart if i called it quits.

well mr murray you can ram your fucking moonbeams up your arse as you have pissed down my kneck for far too long. i wont be putting another penny in the ibrox coffer till the door smacks your arse out of ibrox. fuck right off.

i hope every fan boycotts these games, in fact we should start a campaign.

Thats out of order the fans should be given the choice.

What price are they anyway? They should have some sort of package where if you buy one you get the second ticket half price then at least some people may see that as a bit fairer. Or if both games were part of an ibrox tournament over 1 weekend its a bit better.

But it wouldnt surprise me if the package was 50 quid which is ridiculous for friendlies, its not like Chelsea will turn up for a CL game.

erm yes its true however from what i was told today was that they're only selling them as a package at this moment in time but will be sold single at a later date.

Correct mate, they have given the fans the chance to buy them as a pair at a reduced price, £30 for them both, i would imagine that when they do come out as individual games they will be more expensive.

30 quid isnt actually too bad considering its Chelsea and Ajax, i expected about 50 quid. But the club have still went about it the wrong way and use the fans again into money making.