Its now almost mid-June and there hasnt been much to report about except rumours which havent surfaced.

But another thing that Ive been thinking about is the "Outs" leaving Ibrox.

Only Gavin Rae has been confirmed as gone. Prso and Klos were going anyway but that leaves a number of players with doubts.

Maybe someone can shed some light on the situations with Buffel, Sionko, Sebo, Novo, Burke, Svensson, Papac. Thats a fair number of players to have doubts over.

Only Gow, Broadfoot and Darcheville have came in. Even Webster hasnt signed yet (as far as I know).

So the club have to get there finger out as Pre-season starts in a few weeks and its best to gather a full squad rather then people come in at the last minute.

Is SDM waiting on all the season ticket revenue to clear the bank before allowing Walter some funds?

So who does everyone realistically want to come in?? Personally I'd be disappointed if only Beasley and Naismith follow into Ibrox, IMO we wouldnt be any better off than last season. We need 2 semi-big names to replace Prso alone and even Big Dado was only half fit last season but still the name we all wanted to see first on the team sheet.

Lets hope the Koevermans rumour isnt dead and buried. He is the main target IMO. After that then we need a wide player. McCulloch is still linked and id take him but I wonder if James McFadden would be a better target or asking Man U for Kieran Richardson on loan.

I think we are ok in defence but a keeper is still badly needed IMO.

According to Koeverman's Agent, Raangers have lost all interest in him.

The trouble is all teams are bumping up the prices as soon as anyone show's an interest in anyone. 3 million euro's for Beasley is ridiculous for a player PSV will be glad to see the back of. If we wait until august we will get him for next to nothing.

If Celtic would have waited until august they would have got Scott Brown for the 3mill we were offering but they decided he was worth paying the extra for to secure a deal now

If you take McCulloch from Wigan, if we buy him now we will have to pay Wigan's price, but if we wait until august 29, Wigan will be wanting rid of him to free up money for themselves and he will cost the half of what they are asking now. I believe he will be coming to us, but Rangers are waiting for the day that Wigan decide they need to sell him and drop the price instead of keeping an unhappy player.

McGregor will be our number one, so there won't be any surprises there, we'll end up signing someone like Langfield or Smith for cover.

Maybe someone can shed some light on the situations with Buffel, Sionko, Sebo, Novo, Burke, Svensson, Papac. Thats a fair number of players to have doubts over.

Out of that list I'd have thought Novo is the safest player to stay. There's been ongoing rumours about Burke leaving, but as he's only recently signed a new deal, I'd have thought he'll be staying and given another chance to get his act together.

As for the rest, I'm unsure about Buffel, but the others could leave if we get money for them. No point hanging on to players who aren't going to get a chance under WS.

Looking at our squad, we really need to sign another 6 or 7 players to compete seriously for the SPL next season. Its still very early in the close season with a lot of players still on holiday, but it is worrying that we haven't signed anyone yet.

I'm also very concerned about the lack of funds. Its starting to look like DM has lost all interest in the playing side of the club and doesn't matter if we're now fighting for second place every season. I think Killie were right to go public with our shameful offer for Naismith and unless things improve, it could be a miserable close season for us.

I'm also very concerned about the lack of funds. Its starting to look like DM has lost all interest in the playing side of the club and doesn't matter if we're now fighting for second place every season. I think Killie were right to go public with our shameful offer for Naismith and unless things improve, it could be a miserable close season for us.

This has been the case for a few years now and yet SDM can still do no wrong according to a lot of fans

I agree about Novo, I can't see him wanting to leave and after last season I can't see us getting rid of a good, committed squad player who will not have an inflated wage.

The thing about Novo is that he doesn't lack fitness or work ethic, I think he just slightly lacks that bit of extra skill that would make him a class player.

He's a good player who punches above his weight due to running his arse off and giving 100%, rather than a great player.

But for us, a good committed player is better than a very talented lazy player who just doesn't perform consistently eg Buffel.

As for SDM, can he not see that Celtic are starting to take the piss out of us? We really look like the poor relations who are getting pushed around at the moment and that is lowering our kudos and reputation. How are we going to attract high profile players with that kind of reputation?

As for SDM, can he not see that Celtic are starting to take the piss out of us? We really look like the poor relations who are getting pushed around at the moment and that is lowering our kudos and reputation.

Its not celtic thats taking the pish out of Rangers, its David Murray who is taking the piss with us. the latest demisery bid for naismith shows nothing more than contempt for the fans who have just forked out for the sbs

How are we going to attract high profile players with that kind of reputation?

in a nutshell we wont be attracting anyone of any decent calibre in the near future m8. full stop.