Not awe inspiring - but could definitely be a decent squad filler for them and I would imagine on low wages.

Yes but much higher than what he was on... Say 2 grand a week to 5 grand a week? Just making it up...

Didn't score against Celtic.

Also got sent off against us - and Aberdeen...

The Tims should love except they'll be eating their words about Gow and Broadfoot.

So far Celtic signings are:

Brown

MacDonald

Killen

Ours are:

Broadfoot

Gow

Darcheville

Not much difference...

Didn't score against Celtic.

Also got sent off against us - and Aberdeen...

The Tims should love except they'll be eating their words about Gow and Broadfoot.

So far Celtic signings are:

Brown

MacDonald

Killen

Ours are:

Broadfoot

Gow

Darcheville

Not much difference...

Little difference. I would give the edge to them though. Broadfoot will likely be a bit part player, looking to next season with Ehiogu and Weir away. Darcheville is a bit of a gamble so we'll have to wait and see.

I expect Killen and McDonald to push for a starting slot immediately. Brown will be a certain starter improving their midfield with the guys leaving. Hottest property in Scotland and they picked him up.

He had a good first half to the season and was top goal scorer up to then but he got a nasty injury. Looks like Strachan is looking for players who can cut in the SPL e.g McDonald, Brown and Killen

Yes but much higher than what he was on... Say 2 grand a week to 5 grand a week? Just making it up...

In his eyes yes. I was looking at it from a business decision by Celtic - not much for them and they get a decent squad filler who only costs them 250k a year.

For them I think it is decent business (not that I would want him at Ibrox) and for him he gets a much higher salary.

I'm not quaking in my boots at this one i have to say. How many strikers do they want? JVOH Miller Beattie Zurawski and Killen - they don't need them all. Judas heading for the exit door?

I can see Miller being sold pretty soon...

However, I think both the Old Firm need 5 strikers.

Last season we had Boyd, Novo, Prso, Sebo, Buffel, Stanger, Ashikodi.

Next season it's Boyd, Darcheville, Gow, Sebo, Novo and hopefully one other big signing...

I can see Miller being sold pretty soon...

However, I think both the Old Firm need 5 strikers.

Last season we had Boyd, Novo, Prso, Sebo, Buffel, Stanger, Ashikodi.

Next season it's Boyd, Darcheville, Gow, Sebo, Novo and hopefully one other big signing...

Take out Boyd and you really wonder where the goal threat will come from. :(

Hopefully Gow and Darcheville will suprise me, although it will be less of a suprise in Gow's case. Not sure he'll scare european defences though.