Rangers challenge after losing latest round of court fight with Mike Ashley

3 hours ago, compo said:

I wonder if our legal beagles wear Mickey mouse watches 

I doubt there is a single thing wrong with our legal advisers. Lawyers can only advise on points of law and act on their client's instructions. I think you're barking up the wrong tall woody plant thing if you think this is down to our current legal team.

Edited by Bill

9 hours ago, Bill said:

I doubt there is a single thing wrong with our legal advisers. Lawyers can only advise on points of law and act on their client's instructions. I think you're barking up the wrong tall woody plant thing if you think this is down to our current legal team.

Well does anyone know the person or persons who signed the club into this agreement and are they still working at the club and if so WHY .

It was when Green & co got involved that we signed up with Ashley.  Since King took over we've been trying to free ourselves of the fat parasite but it's proving immensely difficult. 

The fact that Green, Whyte, Imran and Llambias (and all their pals) have all gotten off with it all still irritates me greatly.  

Edited by Gonzo79

13 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Could someone, in layman`s terms, explain what the current status quo with Rangers, SD and the retail / merch actually is?

2017 agreement/contract was announced as the beginning of the end but it has proved to be just another bundle of words that the lawyers are making money out of. Thus far, SDI seem to be well on top.

Current impasse that shows no sign of solution favours SDI/Ashley MO and will cost us money.

Trying to bridge a financial divide is difficult enough when all revenue streams are well below that of your main rival.

If people are so convinced our lawyers are running the club then you have to ask why the same people aren’t criticising our owners for allowing it. Perhaps it’s the corporations wot done it?

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

If people are so convinced our lawyers are running the club then you have to ask why the same people aren’t criticising our owners for allowing it. Perhaps it’s the corporations wot done it?

on lawyers /solicitors I have seen some that are so good in the court they could convince a jury that black was white , its a true saying you only get what you pay for in law .

Nobody’s saying lawyers are running the club but from a layman’s point of view, endless litigation seems to produce nothing but substantial cost.

The Board instructs the lawyers . One wonders and one will never know, if it is with or against advice.