H ha never take any tips from Gav

Earlier he said im going for a West Brom win, just like your Italian bets

I was going for a West Brom win but after seeing Derby were 2/1 to win I stuck �£10 on that and it came up fannybaws! :flipa:

Aye thats good you think one team is going win but you put a bet on the other team

Fannybaws !

I'll explain a bit better for you.

I wanted West Brom to win because I like Mowbray as a manager. He got Hibs playing some awesome football and I feel West Brom would do decent job in the EPL. I'm not saying I thought West Brom would win, I just wanted them too. Derby were 2/1 and underdogs for the game even though they finished higher than West Brom in the table. I felt that price was too good to pass up.

Understand now? :yawn:

See Gav!! When you dont put bets up here beforehand they come up!! Im well up for the season and ive only put about 3 or 4 of my winning predictions up here.

Somebody on here is a jinx when they read them and they cast a spell for us to fail :devil:

I'll explain a bit better for you.

I wanted West Brom to win because I like Mowbray as a manager. He got Hibs playing some awesome football and I feel West Brom would do decent job in the EPL. I'm not saying I thought West Brom would win, I just wanted them too. Derby were 2/1 and underdogs for the game even though they finished higher than West Brom in the table. I felt that price was too good to pass up.

Understand now? :yawn:

Aye ano that but surely the team you want to win you would back. Say you though Rangers were going to beatCeltic, would you go to the bookies and put a bet on Celtic to win.

Anyway it does not really matter, you won �£20 :cheers: