signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

sorry about the text speak, anyways i just caught the end of a bbc news report about ivan sproule, said something about SN interest has been dropped and a video of sproule scoring his hat trick against rangers.

the other part was that he signed with the club, that was all that i got

Well I have it on very good authority that even the Rangers players are discussing the lack of activity that is going on at the moment. They have been told that the club have no money to spend on players and not to expect any major signings :-(

Malky

Well I have it on very good authority that even the Rangers players are discussing the lack of activity that is going on at the moment. They have been told that the club have no money to spend on players and not to expect any major signings :-(

Malky

woooo close this thread then

i thought all the players were on there summer hols??? so how can it come straight from the dressing room ?? or has pre -season resumed ?

Just because they are on their holidays doesn't mean they won't communicate.

This rumour about there being no signings emanating from inside Ibrox has been around for a few weeks, I think it surfaced as many of them do, on FF. As the players are on their hols, its a surprising one, especially as its not made the media.

We just have to be patient. If there aren't the 6 or so new signings we need to compete over the whole season, I'm sure some groups of fans will see this as DM having wasted his last chance with them and opposition to him will surely grow.