De Marcus Beasley

Its not a bad fee unless he is absolute Guff. He could be the sort of gamble worth taking, only time will tell.

PSV and Man City arent the worst teams in the world so they had to spot something in him however I still have barely heard of him but I hope he isnt a passenger like recent signings.

Is he a left or right sided player BTW?

Its not a bad fee unless he is absolute Guff. He could be the sort of gamble worth taking, only time will tell.

PSV and Man City arent the worst teams in the world so they had to spot something in him however I still have barely heard of him but I hope he isnt a passenger like recent signings.

Is he a left or right sided player BTW?

I think he's left.

�£700k sounds like a pretty good deal on paper, but i guess we'll have to wait and see if he can produce. We've paid alot more for shite in the past.

According to the Record the two clubs have agree 700.000 and Smith is meeting him in the US to discuss terms. Well i hope he proves me wrong and works wonders.

700k, thats about half what you said PSV were after in your previous post, so sounds a good deal for once.

"A penalty kick attempt" :D

I used to like when soccer am took the piss out the yanks commentating. They really dont have a clue.

Anyway, good to see him scoring a double.

Aye good old 'Boston Goals' funny as fcuk