Gerrard 10 minutes before kick off on Sunday

Personally, I hope he reminds them of the tims, and Brown in particular's antics, at the last game and makes sure that every single time one of our players gets near Brown while he has the ball that they absolutely destroy him. If this cheat walks off the pitch untouched on Sunday I will be massively disappointed, no matter the score.

13 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Personally, I hope he reminds them of the tims, and Brown in particular's antics, at the last game and makes sure that every single time one of our players gets near Brown while he has the ball that they absolutely destroy him. If this cheat walks off the pitch untouched on Sunday I will be massively disappointed, no matter the score.

Totally agree. They should be taking turns to smash him!

Lennon says antagonising opponents is "not a tactic I adopt".

Rangers, this is the sort of delusional scum we are up against.  Never give them one second where we are not at their throats.  

1 hour ago, Bill said:

There was always only one way to deal with scum like Brown. Hit them, hit them hard and then hit them even harder. Then go back and do it again.

I hope your not saying there is no plan B.?

34 minutes ago, pete said:

I hope your not saying there is no plan B.?

There is a plan B, only it’s so similar to plan A that making the distinction would only unnecessarily confused the average footballer ?

Edited by Bill