Financial Review

This is obviously a great indicator of our growing financial strength and we should be really pleased.  However, as much as it's so positive, it just shows how impactful the past few years have been and that's frustrating.  We have a long way to go because of the previous regimes at the club, in conjunction  with the treatment we received wrongly from our 'fellow' league members.  We must never forget that and take opportunities in the future to get revenge.

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

The statement states "the Board is satisfied that the results for the full year will be good, with the Club forecasting to be close to break-even for EBITDA for the year."

So it's break-even before player amortisation, which will likely be around £6m for the year, so we could be looking at a loss in excess of £6m for the full year.

I've no idea what the current strategy is on amortisation but, given the demonstrable return of stability, would it not be possible to relax at least a little the amortisation schedule - or are there established rules governing this?

7 hours ago, Bill said:

I've no idea what the current strategy is on amortisation but, given the demonstrable return of stability, would it not be possible to relax at least a little the amortisation schedule - or are there established rules governing this?

It will be done over the period of the contract. I doubt the auditor would agree to it over a longer time.