Didn't know Telfer had left. Wilson is Scottish isn't he? Brian Ferry would probably be better the best Scottish midfielder (after Riordan and Hartley) I could find for Celtic on the internet was Simon Ferry, a youngster who's never played for the first team.

But I think with Graveson and Lennon leaving and Jarosik obviously mince, it shows how big a hole there is in their midfield.

Cant see how he wont. Yet Eck didn't even call him into the last squad. :confused:

To be fair, it's been his consistency for the last couple of months that everyones raving about and generally that he's the most improved player since WS took the reins.

To be fair, it's been his consistency for the last couple of months that everyones raving about and generally that he's the most improved player since WS took the reins.

Aye, but even the normally Rangers hating tabloids referred to him as a "shock omission" last time out.

Not so sure about Adam but Hutton deserves his callup.

Agree totally, i am not sure Adam is anywhere near international class yet.

Hutton has definitely deserved it after his recent showings.