[FT] Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)

Im absolutely buzzing , what a performance from the gallant 9 in blue , Ref had a shocker yet again , both 2nd yellows extremely soft in my opinion , but were on our way lads we are on our fucking way .

1 of only 4 teams to have ever reached the group stages from the 1st qualifier

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Astonishingly brilliant!! (To quote a bitter and twisted loser).

That should provide a fillip for the fuckpigs match on Sunday, surely; and, to accentuate the positives, at least Freddo will be fresh. 

Oooh!....I wouldn't trust him. Keltic will target him.

Don’t think I’ve ever been prouder of our team given the stakes and where we’ve come from. 4 qualifying rounds in Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia and Russia with 9 men. I genuinely feel that so long as the money men can keep us good that we are finally, finally back. We’ve had better teams but what a platform SG and his team have created in virtually no time and well done Dave King for what is looking like a master stroke.  I’m really confident with the likes of Barisic and others we will get out of a EL group. Brilliant feeling tonight. Christ I’ve got to say sober but how can I do that now!

Simply stunning display of defensive football from us today. 

Against all odds and yet another corrupt official we have achieved what most if not all of us thought was impossible given the seeding situation and the rapid succession of games for an entirely new team. 

We we can look forward to a really tough draw tomorrow as I’m guessing we will be pot 4 but simply being there is sensational. 

Just now, Tannochsidebear said:

Simply stunning display of defensive football from us today. 

Against all odds and yet another corrupt official we have achieved what most if not all of us thought was impossible given the seeding situation and the rapid succession of games for an entirely new team. 

We we can look forward to a really tough draw tomorrow as I’m guessing we will be pot 4 but simply being there is sensational. 

Can we be drawn v Keltic if they make it?