Heart and Hand Podcast: Buffalo Soldier

i thoroughly enjoy it but I have to be a little bit biased now and think the Gersnet podcast is starting to overtake it in my pleasure in listening. ( I won't go on myself of course.) The guy's are just becoming so relaxed and it is is coming across. i listen in on a Sunday night and I just can't wait to hear the edited edition on a Tuesday. Great to listen to good Rangers pods though. I will also admit after being one of the biggest critics of the We Welcome the chase pod I am actually starting to get into the humour of that and have been listening to that regularly as well. I think it is like eating Olives and drinking Guinness you have to put yourself through pain first to enjoy it.:D   I must admit I like Guinness but can't put an olive in my mouth.:)