Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

1 hour ago, pete said:

I think you are wrong Craig. If a player is on the half way line and tries to pass it back to his keeper but overlooks an attacker in front of his keeper then the player is not offside. If it comes off a defender then I don't think you can be offside no matter where you are when the ball is kicked. Remember Morelos taking the ball off the keeper in your version he would have been offside.

You are wrong Pete, in both instances.  The first one if the attacker plays the ball to his team mate and it reflects off the defender, he is still offside (unless in an onside position from team mates pass but offside at the point of deflection by defender).

Your Morelos example is wrong too because the ball was played directly to the keeper by the defender.  No Rangers players were involved in that goal aside from Morelos stealing the ball away.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Read Further!

I’m not allowed to clarify the correction seeing as Frankie did ??  Or do i have to read through all responses before being allowed to respond ?

Just now, craig said:

I’m not allowed to clarify the correction seeing as Frankie did ??  Or do i have to read through all responses before being allowed to respond ?

Ye Craig I apologise to you. I was totally wrong and will try to do better in the future. I wish I was never wrong but that is just my make up. I am not perfect.

Am I not allowed to say read further instead of saying I was wrong every second post to everyone who is catching up.

It is frig'n warm!

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Ye Craig I apologise to you. I was totally wrong and will try to do better in the future. I wish I was never wrong but that is just my make up. I am not perfect.

Am I not allowed to say read further instead of saying I was wrong every second post to everyone who is catching up.

It is frig'n warm!

You can say what you like when you like Pete :thup:  internet doesn’t do sarcasm well....

freezing in in West Lothian :(

12 minutes ago, craig said:

You can say what you like when you like Pete :thup:  internet doesn’t do sarcasm well....

freezing in in West Lothian :(

I am just a bit grumpy at sitting doing nothing.

5 minutes ago, pete said:

I am just a bit grumpy at sitting doing nothing.

Im the opposite... it’s only Tuesday and I’m eagerly awaiting being at Ibroxon Thursday night.... ohhhh, and I also had a nice wee chat with my bestie Kevin Thomson this morning (yep, just for Rousseau... :D )

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Apparently, staying corrected is the thing?

I hear there is a mature lady in the west end of Glasgow, who for remuneration ensures you are the subject of correction. Employs a tambourine to tear striplings of flesh from your buttocks, whilst shouting, 'hallelujah'.

A spiritual correction. 

I thought regularly listening to Radio Scotland was punishment enough for you  :eek2:

19 minutes ago, craig said:

Im the opposite... it’s only Tuesday and I’m eagerly awaiting being at Ibroxon Thursday night.... ohhhh, and I also had a nice wee chat with my bestie Kevin Thomson this morning (yep, just for Rousseau... :D )

I haven’t gagged this much since my last time on the booze!