Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

I'm gutted after that today.  After five minutes of the game I was wishing I had put 5 or 6 nil in the prediction.  We were threatening to run riot against them.  The Morelos incident (stupidity) cost us, although if that's any other league in the world, it's not a red card.  In fact, if it's  any other team in Scotland, it's not a red card.  But Morelos needs to understand what we're up against and cut that out.

Well, we wanted answers about how well we have improved and we got them.  Despite being down to ten men, we absolutely dominated that match.  Jack had their entire midfield in his pocket and looks like player of the year already.  Goldson, Katic and Flanagan strolled it too.

We will do well this season, and I'm so excited for the next games to come.

I thought the 4-3-2 worked very well, mainly because of an extremely organised and workman-like midfield-three of Coulibaly, Jack and Arfield.

Murphy and Windass run themselves into the ground. 

It was a really pleasing performance, if a tad gutting because of the way it ended, as other have mentioned. However, I did say to myself after the Red Card that I'd take a draw. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I thought the 4-3-2 worked very well, mainly because of an extremely organised and workman-like midfield-three of Coulibaly, Jack and Arfield.

Murphy and Windass run themselves into the ground. 

It was a really pleasing performance, if a tad gutting because of the way it ended, as other have mentioned. However, I did say to myself after the Red Card that I'd take a draw. 

Suspected that we'd go down to 10 today in the first half.

I pointed out before the game that bet365 saw our game as high risk for a red card (very short price offer) and so it proved.

I was going to have a bet on it but the price was so short, not to be of value (11/5).

Thing is I thought it would be us to go down to 10 because we have players they can more easily wind-up and it's via this that red cards tend to get shown in this game opposed to bad tackles that seem to be allowed.

We can't depend on Morelos and for me that has tipped the balance.

We have nearly a month to go in the transfer window, sell him and get somebody else in.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No to the former, yes to the latter.

Morelos out

Two in (Lafferty + first team pick)

Obviously depends on getting a club who'll pay a reasonable price and sourcing a decent replacement for 'Morelos cash'.

Might be too late, who knows !

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Morelos out

Two in (Lafferty + first team pick)

Obviously depends on getting a club who'll pay a reasonable price and sourcing a decent replacement for 'Morelos cash'.

Might be too late, who knows !

Don't be silly! Lafferty instead of Morelos is a joke hopefully. The guy is only 21,

Just now, buster. said:

The prospective Lafferty deal isn't to replace Morelos.

You said Morelos out. I would rather have him than Lafferty even as a second striker