Damn, I was hoping the OF game would be Saturday lunchtime so I can watch it with the Las Vegas Loyal. By the time of KO on the Sunday, I will still be 3 hours from Heathrow flying back.

Thats going to be an excruciating wait for my phone to switch back on upon landing to see what the score was!

Need to see if there is a RSC in San Fran to watch the Motherwell game in as I arrive there earlier that day.

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Damn, I was hoping the OF game would be Saturday lunchtime so I can watch it with the Las Vegas Loyal. By the time of KO on the Sunday, I will still be 3 hours from Heathrow flying back.

Thats going to be an excruciating wait for my phone to switch back on upon landing to see what the score was!

Need to see if there is a RSC in San Fran to watch the Motherwell game in as I arrive there earlier that day.

San Francisco RSC :  Brentwood Bowl,237 El Camino Real, South San Francisco. Cracking set up with the bar in a bowling alley.

3 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Where you staying in Vegas ?  Vegas is my favorite city

12 minutes ago, craig said:

Where you staying in Vegas ?  Vegas is my favorite city

Me too mate. Staying in the Venetian this time as I’m going with the wife. When I go with my poker guys we have tried a few, MGM, Flamingo, Caesers & Mirage. Where’s your favourite?

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Me too mate. Staying in the Venetian this time as I’m going with the wife. When I go with my poker guys we have tried a few, MGM, Flamingo, Caesers & Mirage. Where’s your favourite?

Encore or Cosmopolitan are my favorite.... though I have stayed at MGM, Caesars's, Rio, Venetian, Paris, Vegas Hilton, Stratosphere, Planet Hollywood, Mirage, Treasure Island.....

We should meet up for a poker trip one time - when you go with your buddies I will come in from Bermuda :ninja:

Doing any shows whilst there ?  Ka is amazing as is Love and a bunch of others !

So, not only are we watching football on the Sabbath, we're also frequenting gambling establishments.

Appalling.

I hate Sunday midday kick offs...not for the reason above.  Just because Monday follows and you're either down in the dumps or far too hungover.