Milan were brilliant tonight inspired by a certain Rino Gattuso!! Milan were right up for the game from the very beginning and could have been two up inside ten minutes. I think revenge is on the cards in the Final. Shut a few English people up tonight too. Should be a cracking Final

Made a winning on Kaka for first scorer, all I'm bothered about.

well done mate !

Milan were superb tonight and United just never got going.

Kaka is twice the player that Ronaldo is.

But Gattuso is every bit as important to Milan as Kaka, the man is a born winner whose attitude, consistency and ability are world class.

Rino is probably the world�´s most under-rated player.

Well I was right, although i wanted a Man U v Chelsea final i knew it would be a repeat of the 2005 final and Milan will gain revenge. It was the same in 2001 when Munich knocked out Man U, they waited 2 years to get back after the 1999 final.

Il be backing Milan to lift the cup. I should have put some cash on them a few weeks back when they were at a silly 8/1

Fantastic performance by Milan last night and firmly put SAF's Man Yoo in their place.

Hopefully for Rino's sake they beat the Scousers in the final.

Cammy F

Did you see when Rino told Ronaldo to "get up ya wanker". Class!

He did it to Scholes near the end too and then seemed to point towards the dressing room as if to say 'I'll see you after the game' Rino was outstanding last night, every time Ronaldo got the ball Rino was there snarling and sniping at him. Brilliant:)