Yes mate, Man U sing they have won it 2 times :devil:

Heres a clip of someone singing it, give you more of an idea what im talking about, apoligies for the quality of singing in the clip.

Ah cheers mate. Its been cracking me up all season what they were singing. I just couldnt work out what it was. :)

Are you sure Man U fans sing it - 2 times??? :fish:

Ah cheers mate. Its been cracking me up all season what they were singing. I just couldnt work out what it was. :)

Are you sure Man U fans sing it - 2 times??? :fish:

Yeah but they add a sick line in the middle, which is why i hold that scum in the same regard as the Sheep.

I wish Rangers fans were able to think up songs like that (minus the sick line in the Man Ure version). Wit is the sick line by the way, I couldn't make it out?

Yes mate, Man U sing they have won it 2 times :devil:

Heres a clip of someone singing it, give you more of an idea what im talking about, apoligies for the quality of singing in the clip.

I've been asking loads of folk what that song was so cheers for that RB you've cleared it up:) There will need to be a new song made up after Pool make it 6 in Greece - hopefully against Milan

Yeah but they add a sick line in the middle, which is why i hold that scum in the same regard as the Sheep.

But would you not agree that this stance is somewhat hypocritical given some of the 'Pool songs which make references to the Munich disaster ?

I wouldnt say hypocritical, fans that sing about any disaster are Scum, including the Liverpool fans that sing about Munich.

I wasnt saying that all Liverpool fans are innocent, lets face it we know more than any club that you cant tarr an entire support with the same brush.

Maybe wasnt worded very well.

I wouldnt say hypocritical, fans that sing about any disaster are Scum, including the Liverpool fans that sing about Munich.

I wasnt saying that all Liverpool fans are innocent, lets face it we know more than any club that you cant tarr an entire support with the same brush.

Maybe wasnt worded very well.

Non problemo my man - maybe I didn't word my post too well either.

I think EVERY team has an undesirable element, and most clubs have undesirable songs (or parts of songs) too.