Miller & Wallace Disciplinary Hearing in mid-August

12 hours ago, Darthter said:

I really can't believe that folk are unhappy with the club over this matter, or questioning the clubs motives - 2 players over stepped the mark, regardless of who they are, they should be dealt with.

2 players reacted with passion for the club following a humiliating performance caused by an inept manager, who was subsequently removed.

I'm with the players on this one.

36 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

2 players reacted with passion for the club following a humiliating performance caused by an inept manager, who was subsequently removed.

I'm with the players on this one.

Inept manager or not he should not have been disrespected.... I'm with the club on this one.

Edited by onevision

55 minutes ago, onevision said:

Inept manager or not he should not have been disrespected.... I'm with the club on this one.

I am with Frankie on this one in that I have no idea what happened. I have had enough fights with bosses to know that they can be seriously wrong and still push through. It would have been better if everybody just got on with their lives.

17 hours ago, colinstein said:

He didn't kiss the Celtic badge but thumped his fist on it when he scored.

Working the crowd like a showman should.

so what !....they were his team at that time

He's a professional footballer ( I'll refrain from the FFS).....it's his living

and I wouldn't have any problem with it if he did kiss their badge....big deal !

Once again; you’re at it.

What happens in the locker room, stays in the locker room.

What happens on tour, stays on tour.

What happens at Ibrox is played out, with 33 degrees of veracity, and 57 varieties of opinion, beneath the rhed, rhed tops of Rangers hating tabloids, none of which, unsurprisingly,  carries one scintilla of authority. 

It remains unclear to me whether the players are appealing the severity of the punishment ("We did wrong, but the cash sanction is disproportionate") or are disputing the verdict of the disciplinary inquiry ("We did nothing wrong"), or are even questioning the legitimacy/objectivity of the process ("We were prejudged as guilty"); maybe they are appealing everything.

Does anyone know?

Whatever the facts, the case is bad publicity, worsened by the timing, with a new Manager/Coaching team trying to recruit new playing staff. 

In the Club's defence, it has to be said that the severity of its actions must have resulted from the seriousness of the offences, or their gravity as perceived by the coach.