[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

Well my colleagues were ridiculing me on Friday saying there was no chance Celtic would take a point of Aberdeen.

What a disgrace that there’s nothing we can do about the fact that they turn it in on against us and Hearts post split and throw both games against our rivals. 

8 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Well my colleagues were ridiculing me on Friday saying there was no chance Celtic would take a point of Aberdeen.

What a disgrace that there’s nothing we can do about the fact that they turn it in on against us and Hearts post split and throw both games against our rivals. 

All other top six sides beat Celtic this season

Hearts 4-0

Kilmarnock 1-0

Hibs 2-1

Aberdeen 0-1

One common theme amongst those games was that they weren't really at it on the day. 

You also have to add that their opposition very much were and kept to their script for the whole game.

Unfortunately for us, they tend to raise their game when they play us but when they have shown weakness (tends to be in the games that have less riding on them), we haven't been able to take advantage, eg. Parkhead 0-0 game.

A 39 point gap has been reduced to 12.

That's a huge 27 points of a difference but we are only responsible for gaining 3 more points than last season.

They're down 24 points but have picked up exactly the same against us (10 from 12).

14 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Just having another look at this today, it looks much worse than yesterday!!, can't believe the ref never sent the wee prick off for that assault!

It's one the worst refereeing decisions I can ever remember.

He was a few yards away and looking straight at it.  Dallas bottled it, simple as that and he's not the only official frightened to give decisions in favour of Rangers.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

It's one the worst refereeing decisions I can ever remember.

He was a few yards away and looking straight at it.  Dallas bottled it, simple as that and he's not the only official frightening to give decisions in favour of Rangers.

Dignified silence will ensure these incidents will continue! let's hope SG will have more to say on assaults on our players? it seems to work for TLB

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Just having another look at this today, it looks much worse than yesterday!!, can't believe the ref never sent the wee prick off for that assault!

Even the Hibs fans in the background thought it looked bad. 

10 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

That particular 'rollercoaster' costs the public purse a lot of money and creates such an indignant reaction on one side of the fence that you'd think they would frown on actions that might encourage further reaction.

The SFA need to come down on him hard this time or it'll be more of the same.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

That particular 'rollercoaster' costs the public purse a lot of money and creates such an indignant reaction on one side of the fence that you'd think they would frown on actions that might encourage further reaction.

The SFA need to come down on him hard this time or it'll be more of the same.

A fine example being shown to the young kids in the stands on how to behave at a football match! the love in from the press to TLB is embarrassing