Gers Fans Renew In Their Thousands

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Don't buy that pish! that's what the scum fans would like everyone to believe! fact is the whole top tier of the piggery was closed until Rangers got promoted!

That was connected to what I was saying.

The Celtic board/DD tend to sack managers when the crowd numbers are flagging.

With Mowbrary, it was results as well.

With Delia, it was more general apathy.

I suppose if we managed to push 43K last season to watch utter crap all season, it goes without saying that Bears are expecting that we have now reached the bottom and it can only improve so we might as well jump onboard and go again!

Our loyalty with pure hard cash will never cease to amaze me, and is what makes us different from everyone else. 7 seasons without a major trophy for a club that is used to winning something every year or certainly every other year. That would see numbers fall away at every single other club in world football IMO. Ours are increasing.

Now if only we could get our act together on the pitch, just think what we could achieve.

If only our numbers at away games would diminish.

It might help if Rangers gave a significant discount to ST holders for Rangers TV subscriptions. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

If only our numbers at away games would diminish.

It might help if Rangers gave a significant discount to ST holders for Rangers TV subscriptions. 

Don't think they can show it live in the UK though Bill.  I am sure there are broadcasting rights that prevent that.  I am probably wrong though....

1 hour ago, craig said:

Don't think they can show it live in the UK though Bill.  I am sure there are broadcasting rights that prevent that.  I am probably wrong though....

Naw, you’re spot on. ?? I forgot about that. Pity though. 

22 minutes ago, Bill said:

Naw, you’re spot on. ?? I forgot about that. Pity though. 

Agreed.  Would be my preferred route too.  Maybe the club can have development games at Ibrox on days when the senior team are away from home.... thus allowing the fans to plough through the gates at Ibrox for a fiver, instead of financially supporting those that hate us and want us dead ??

We now need to cut the allocation for the septic games. After the stand being sectional at Easter road the Scot squad have no case. Give them 3000 tickets for BR+BF 1+2 with half of 3 for segregation. The other 3.5-4K tickets can go to bears as ST holders. They only have to section off inside the concourse. Kick them out and give bears their seats.

3 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Why?

Our trips to clubs who tried to vote us out of existence and are still trying to punish us is a big earner for them.  

But you knew that and like asking daft questions.