Morelos before game

His critics are just seeing what they want to see. What are the rest of the players doing behind? Just as much. 

His expression is a permanent sulk; that's just his expression.

He takes a temper tantrum after every miss, whether it's an impossible 30-yarder from an acute angle or a tap-in from 2 yards. 

IMO, of course. 

Yep, annoyed that he wasn't starting, as he should be. Perhaps annoyed on Murty's one-striker tactics too.

Generally, he looks a moody boy and after playing so long on the trott, he's probably more "sensitive" than usual. Wouldn't read more into that than necessary. Dunno what it is these days that people need to see and make something of very little.

I think his attitude is getting worse.

Today he was gesticulating and complaining because he didn't get a pass from Holt.

I would have some sympathy if it were not for the fact that he often gets passes in good positions before completely blowing his chance.

He needs to sort it out.  It's a team game.

My first though when Cummings scored was, "Morelos would've probably missed that.".

I like him but as r_s says, he needs to focus more on the right things.

Edited by Gonzo79

Whats the issue here? Thats about 30-40 minutes before kick off they hadn't all come out of the dressing room to warm up yet. Once they were all out he was with Craig Flannigan who took the subs for their circuits and warm up. He didnt look any different to any of the others warming up from where I was sitting.

Edited by Big Jaws