Hummel kit deal also begins today (June 1st)

59 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Is the Hummel deal the best we could get?

Yes, see post 64. 

‘The Club conducted an extensive tender process with more than ten offers being received and Hummel were chosen as the preferred option. The new kit will be worn for the first time in the summer during the Club’s pre-season games.’

On 18/04/2018 at 12:58, Tannochsidebear said:

Another heavy defeat to the scum, more in-fighting in the dressing room, a dead man walking as interim manager, battling with Dolly & Hibs for runners-up.

In the world of spin, you release a deflection story (true or otherwise) to try to take some of the heat away from all the negative stories doing the rounds at the time.

This is exactly what this is.

Traynor obviously needs to work on his PR. An orange shirt might appease a few but a shite make like Hummel won't do anything for me.

I think when we hear the Champions League music playing again it might coincide with us not behaving like complete and utter amateurs. Just a hunch. 

23 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Yes, see post 64. 

‘The Club conducted an extensive tender process with more than ten offers being received and Hummel were chosen as the preferred option. The new kit will be worn for the first time in the summer during the Club’s pre-season games.’

Aye, just making a point!

4 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I think when we hear the Champions League music playing again

Don't hold your breath.  I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear it at Ibrox again.  We struggled with one or two qualifiers, never mind four.

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Don't hold your breath.  I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear it at Ibrox again.  We struggled with one or two qualifiers, never mind four.

Fuck sake, mate.A bit of optimism! It will take us years but we'll be back there. When I hear the CL music I will be crying like a baby. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy