Anfield a few minutes ago

I love The La's (eponymous) album but There She Goes is definitely my least favourite song on it.  And John Power went on to form the awful Cast.  

Looks like Liverpool are going to get a hefty fine for their fans' antics the other night.  They should maybe ask Celtc how to go about getting a £10k one.

A pity they had to sully a night in which they look to have secured a last 4 place. They appear to know how to beat City. Seems Guardiola even hinted beforehand that he would rather have played anybody else.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Hefty fine my arse they have the most vile history , kick them out 

Few clubs have such a polished veneer of innocence and victimhood to cover a truly horrible history. Maybe one ... ;)

7 hours ago, compo said:

Hefty fine my arse they have the most vile history , kick them out 

Imagine reacting to getting ambushed by Roma fans in '84.

Absolutely shocking.  

They obviously knew Heysel was falling apart and that that wall would collapse.  

Or maybe they did what any British fans would've done in the 70s and 80s, like ours did at Villa Park and Old Trafford (ie charge the opposition).

4 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Well the mhanks think they are "clones" of them nuff said.

It’s all one way. Most Liverpool fans are not that bothered about them or us for that matter. The ones I know do prefer us.