Rangers And Vaporized Partnership

29 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Vaping got me off the cigs, about 4 years now! it is a positive.

E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

Working for me too!

Don't see why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this it's not as if it's the first time. https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/gers-announce-e-lites-deal/

Vaping is already permitted at Ibrox.

3 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Working for me too!

Don't see why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this it's not as if it's the first time. https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/gers-announce-e-lites-deal/

Vaping is already permitted at Ibrox.

Agreed, not sure what the deal is worth to Rangers is though? but any income has to be good!.

I also got my life insurance payments nearly halved after quitting the cigs!. The insurance company sent a nurse round to the house to test me and I was confirmed a non smoker, and that was after only 1 and half years of stopping!.

Edited by ian1964

There will be study’s in a few years refuting the current evidence. I’m not in favour of breathing other peoples vapours (or smoke generally) and it’s not difficult to be less harmful than cigarettes. How many people have to put up with plumes of second hand vapours when walking in the street? They are like human mobile chimneys. I’m not a fan.

I'm far more concerned with the level of fine, coarse particles (PM2.5, PM10) produced mainly by diesel vehicles and machinery in and around our towns and cities than I am about a momentary waft of cigarette or vape as I walk past.

I would concede that a sport institution being tied with a sponsor that perhaps promotes an unhealthy lifestyle is somewhat of an oxymoron.

4 hours ago, boabie said:

Nothing at all mate. I spent just about every holiday of my childhood there. Sometimes 10 weeks in the summer. Altogether my mums family had about 6 huts there.

No huts now mate, all top of the range Holiday homes, I stay next to it.

Edited by ian1964

16 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I'm far more concerned with the level of fine, coarse particles (PM2.5, PM10) produced mainly by diesel vehicles and machinery in and around our towns and cities than I am about a momentary waft of cigarette or vape as I walk past.

I would concede that a sport institution being tied with a sponsor that perhaps promotes an unhealthy lifestyle is somewhat of an oxymoron.

Like alcohol, gambling, selling fatty foods and fizzy drinks,cigarettes?

55 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

No huts now mate, all top of the range Holiday homes, I stay next to it.

Maybe 10 years ago I took my wife and youngest daughter there and couldn't believe the changes.

Saddest thing was the beach. I used to collect a bucket of mussels and whelks every day for the next days food. When we revisited I could find one of either on any rock for hundreds of yards along the beach.