That was a cracking game of football last night. Man U's third goal was a peach! And how good was Paul Scholes last night. That guy just seems to get better and better. Man U for the treble!!!!!

Rooney's goal was special. He hit it so quick and with so much power that the keeper was never going to get near it. At first I thought he'd messed up as he had a chance to play someone in on the other side of the pitch.

What do people think of Fletcher? I know he generally gets criticism, but do you think its because he's playing alongside so many great individual players or is he really just no better than average? I'm wondering how he'd get on at another club where he was starting every game.

Fletcher has looked very impressive in Man Utd's last two Champions Cup games. Was snapping into tackles last night, making intelligent runs and spraying some quality passes around. Looks like he's relishing his opportunity to play in the middle of the park. Sir Alex has compared him to Roy Keane in the past and his performance last night highlighted perhaps why.

Malky

What do people think of Fletcher? I know he generally gets criticism, but do you think its because he's playing alongside so many great individual players or is he really just no better than average? I'm wondering how he'd get on at another club where he was starting every game.

Because he is a wee tink bassa! :)

This game is set up nicely for next week. At 2-2 you'd have to fancy Milan but Man Yoo have got a slight advantage now.

As for Fletcher ive never thought he is Man U class and I dont think he ever will be good enough to be there first pick. I wonder what he would be like at a team like Middlesboro. He has came onto a few good games of late but its much easier doing well when you have Scholes, Rooney, Giggs and Ronaldo next to you.