he'd bring much needed energy to our attack and he can create aswell. So i'm all for it.

Maybe i'm being cynical but i still find it hard to believe all those players being linked and also season ticket renewals are out

Yip, the Killie front two are just what we need to fire us to SPL and European glory. Sorry, but just can't get excited about this - I'd rather have Koevermans but there is Rangers' ambition for you....

Cammy F

Yip, the Killie front two are just what we need to fire us to SPL and European glory. Sorry, but just can't get excited about this - I'd rather have Koevermans but there is Rangers' ambition for you....

Cammy F

Beat this comment to me Cammy.

I honestly cant believe some fans would think Naismith and Boyd upfront would be acceptable, never mind dangerous!!!

The thought of more run of the mill SPL players joining gets me frustrated. Buggar it, we should have got Scott McDonald aswell and give Gavin Rae a new contract eh!!!

Cant people see this has been part of our downfall in recent seasons!! We sign average players capable of doing a good job at a mid table sides then thats the way we will go - hence this season and last season.

Some people will argue "but he has been great for Killie" - yes maybe but the standard of the SPL is shockingly poor and if we want to be back on top of the SPL and have a run in europe these type of players are not good enough.