Heart and Hand Podcast: The Jersey Wears Heavy

Am I the only one that actually didn't think it was that cold inside the stadium. The guy's go on about freezing conditions but that wasn't my thoughts on it. Maybe I am just used to colder conditions living on the continent and we had a wind chill of -20 before i went to Glasgow.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Am I the only one that actually didn't think it was that cold inside the stadium. The guy's go on about freezing conditions but that wasn't my thoughts on it. Maybe I am just used to colder conditions living on the continent and we had a wind chill of -20 before i went to Glasgow.

Wind chill is a major factor.  The day before I was moving to Oklahoma in March 2012 I was in Hamilton town centre changing some pounds into dollars wearing a heavy jumper and jacket on one of those days where it was freezing the ears and any exposed skin off me.

It felt so cold I checked the internet when I got home for the local temperature and it said that in my postcode the temperature was 47 faranheit.  I have been in 45 faranheit here in Oklahoma walking around in a short sleeved t shirt totally unaffected. The difference in Hamilton was wind chill. 

1 hour ago, pete said:

I'm told it's never cold in amongst the padded seats :D

Was f*&king freezing down in the West Enclosure as the wind was blowing down the gap beside the Broomloan

I must admit I must have had one of the best seats in the stadium and had dragonfly Trumpeter blocking the wind from the east,:D and yes I can see that at certain parts of the ground the wind would probably be very cutting. Maybe a bit unfair for me to languish in my luxury. I hope they sort out a good invalid place mate that you have a chance for a place like that. 

Suppose it is where your seat is,mine is in the Sandy Jardine front,under the stand above and is a heat trap when the sun shines,so on Saturday did not realise how cold it was till leaving after the game.

On the issue of the pod I am slowly losing interest in it and will probably stop my payment as I never listen to any of the other stuff. Even in this pod there is a good few minutes long advertisement for a lawyers company and a long story at the back of how David Edgar won't get out of bed before the afternoon. I would be ashamed to admit that when taking money from people that are at work earning their hard earned cash. If this is the way he is going then the quicker the Gersnet Pod gets underway the better.