John Beaton warned he was going to be sent off, reveals Craig Levein

Fair enough boabie.  You can have your opinion, doesn't make it true though :thup:

I did answer the question - that is the frustrating thing with you, you only see what you want to see - I said that we have no way of knowing if he would have done the same to a Rangers player - and whether 99% of Rangers fans would agree with you that Beaton is a cheat is irrelevant in terms of whether it is true or not.  Is he a cheat ?  Neither of us know for sure - I certainly said he was after the Hibs game at Ibrox early in the season - but that was again just my opinion.

Would he be my choice of ref ?  No chance.  Is he a cheat or just incompetent ?  You say cheat whilst I am on the fence, and yet more Bears will say he is incompetent.

50 minutes ago, craig said:

Fair enough boabie.  You can have your opinion, doesn't make it true though :thup:

I did answer the question - that is the frustrating thing with you, you only see what you want to see - I said that we have no way of knowing if he would have done the same to a Rangers player - and whether 99% of Rangers fans would agree with you that Beaton is a cheat is irrelevant in terms of whether it is true or not.  Is he a cheat ?  Neither of us know for sure - I certainly said he was after the Hibs game at Ibrox early in the season - but that was again just my opinion.

Would he be my choice of ref ?  No chance.  Is he a cheat or just incompetent ?  You say cheat whilst I am on the fence, and yet more Bears will say he is incompetent.

In the same way as Brines was a cheat mate ? Or the bastard in charge tonight who couldn't wait to book a Rangers player despite several bookable challenges from St Johnstone players ?

Nowadays we've gone way beyond incompetent referees. Call it paranoia if you want but I don't remember decisions against us yet for other sides in previous 40 odd years of watching football prior to us going to the lowest division. The demise of Rangers power has seen organised cheating becoming the norm imo.

I respect your opinion in the same way I do with any other poster who uses reason rather than ignorance to make a point.           ;)3

23 minutes ago, boabie said:

In the same way as Brines was a cheat mate ? Or the bastard in charge tonight who couldn't wait to book a Rangers player despite several bookable challenges from St Johnstone players ?

Nowadays we've gone way beyond incompetent referees. Call it paranoia if you want but I don't remember decisions against us yet for other sides in previous 40 odd years of watching football prior to us going to the lowest division. The demise of Rangers power has seen organised cheating becoming the norm imo.

I respect your opinion in the same way I do with any other poster who uses reason rather than ignorance to make a point.           ;)3

It IS paranoia boabie :thup: - doesn't mean you aren't right though :D

In the same way I said we cant say Beaton is a cheat, we also cant say he isn't.  We simply don't know.  However, the number of decisions that go against us is outwith the bounds of normal.  There definitely does seem to be an agenda. 

I respect you too my friend - disagreeing is good, would be boring if we all simply agreed with each other on everything.

More importantly - great result so far tonight, despite what seems yet more awful refereeing.  Lennon is right.....

2 hours ago, craig said:

It IS paranoia boabie :thup: - doesn't mean you aren't right though :D

In the same way I said we cant say Beaton is a cheat, we also cant say he isn't.  We simply don't know.  However, the number of decisions that go against us is outwith the bounds of normal.  There definitely does seem to be an agenda. 

I respect you too my friend - disagreeing is good, would be boring if we all simply agreed with each other on everything.

More importantly - great result so far tonight, despite what seems yet more awful refereeing.  Lennon is right.....

I also think Murty got it right when he said that referee's will struggle until they turn professional. That way they will be more up to speed and young people can choose it as a career. Surely that must be the way to go.