Livingston v Dundee Utd - Live on BBC Alba tonight

I tuned into the Dumbarton game to see Wilson (who didn't play) and Burt (was quite lively, and almost changed the game, although not perhaps through his direct involvement; looks a tricky wee player -- very wee though), so I'll do the same here. 

I've not actually seen much of Hardie.

• Frankie changed the title to Livingston v Dundee Utd - Live on BBC Alba tonight

Last night, listening to BBC Scotland's coverage of ra Sellik carrying the Scots standard in Europe; the cheerleaders included Chris McLaughlin, Pat Bonner, and Scott McDonald. It crossed my mind that United's star forward was sitting in a PQ studio cheering on his beloved green'n'grey, 24 hours before a crucial game for his club. Dundee United are trailing third behind a confident Livi', who have just stuffed the league leaders 4-1. It's a must win for the Arabs.

What does resident PQ Arab, Jum Spence say?

Back in late Autumn, Jum utilised his Dundee Courier column to tell the denizens of Dundee they must accept their new status, as a three club city. Dundee and United obviously; but ra Sellik were playing such attractive football, that Dundonians had to accept their fellow Clootie City dwellers desire to watch such exciting football. Well, we are all products of our conditioning and Jum revealed after a Rangers supporter had shouted at him from across his village street, "I was an altar bhoy". Police inquiries are continuing.

If Livi' administer a sound thrashing, maybe we'll hear Jum squeak?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

One of the few things in Scottish football that will give me pleasure is seeing Dundee Utd continue to wallow in the Championship for a few more seasons. A truly horrible club.

You don't want to see them relegated further ?  I would love to see them end up in the lower tiers

I know this will be a bit contravercial but personally I would rather see the hatred get out of Scottish football for everyone. I would love to see us keeping the sporting staunchness but lose the hatred. I doubt it will ever happen though.

Can understand what you are saying Pete but it is hard over here when you take your grandkids to a soft play centre and find the only club tops worn a those of the mhanks,it immediately gets your hackles up.

I am a member of a bowling club where NO supporters colours of any sport are allowed and feel that should be the case for children's play centre's etc.

As for the Arabs no division is too low for them.