There have been a few articles in the papers about how Lafferty and Naismith will deal with being booed at Ibrox.

Are people actually planning on booing them? I know they left the club at a bad time, but they were part of a very successful period for the club.

If Naismith hadn't apologised sincerely it would be more understandable to boo.  And Lafferty clearly has a lot of affection for the club too and was as desperate as Naismith to return.

We barely boo players we really don't like at Celtic. It seems to me bizarre to boo this pair.

Just now, pete said:

I wonder what he will do if he scores. I think the crowd will boo him then.

Well this is the thing, I don't think there's a chance either of them would celebrate if they scored (I was going to say we'll see but hopefully we'll never know :)). Both were pretty much using the papers to ask Rangers to come and get them when they were leaving Norwich.

I know the 2012 comments make this a little different, but I think these guys will be very proud of their contributions to Rangers and I think the least they deserve is indifference from the crowd.

Sorry, I refuse to just sweep what happened back in 2012 under a carpet of convenience. I said then I'd never forget or forgive and I'll stick to that. This is a topic that would have been better never started, since all it seems to want is special treatment for the deserter Naismith, who showed no interest in our club until he needed a job. I won't be going with booing in mind but wouldn't hesitate if he gave any excuse.

I won't boo any ex players.  This is not out of respect for what they've done for us, but more because I don't care about them enough (i.e. at all).  If anything, I'd be inclined to applaud certain Rangers players onto the pitch, but for that to happen they'd have to be special like Gazza, Laudrup, Durrant, Cooper, etc.

Naismith and others are in the past as far as we're concerned so hold no interest for me in the slightest.  Like every other Hearts player they are the opposition and that's all.  And as with all games against all our opponenents, I prefer to applaud my own team than boo the opposition.