Because we are a mediocre league. And he is in the spot light as they are full of mediocraty. As we are, unfortunately none of our boys appear to be turning it on in anyway.

Apart from that he is an ugly cnut!

Meh.

Generaly looks good in games that Celtic are already dominating and where he has time and space. So generally at Craptic park.

In any game where they are struggling he isn't the sort to grab it by the scruff of the neck and drive them on. Can be bullied by a physical approach too.

Similar player to CA in some ways and not much better tbh. Nice touches here and there and some good free-kicks.

Guys like KB get bashed for drifting in and out of games and only sometimes coming up with a a key contribution in a game and yet we're praising Nakamura for having much the same impact. :confused:

It was over long ago but we can take something from the fact we practically halved there lead since January and they have "stumbled" over the finishing line.

You have to wonder if they stumbled due to the fact they saw us coming back strongly and beat them at parkhead. Yet again, its an "if only" situation - if we could beat Inverness this season then you wonder what the situation would be like just now.

Anyway, I dont know if Nakamura will be there next season, but even though he is I dont rate him that much, he has got a crackng free kick but thats it.

We all said it this time last year but i say it with more confidence this year - We'll be back next season!!!