I pity the good folk in Ayrshire tonight:mad:

Timmy will treat vicvtory as graciously as they treat defeat, batton down your windows folks, the bitterest winners and losers are about to go on the rampage :uzi:

Cammy F

Got a message from my mate saying 'That's why we're champions.' And he's right, they have a player who can make things happen out of nothing and they have the ability to grind and grind until they get the result. Hopefully we'll have that next year!!

I'm glad it's finally over and we can look forward to bringing the title back home next year!!

We all knew it was coming, so its no surprise but doesn't make it any easier to take. I guess we can just be a bit more optimistic now that next season we'll actually put up a decent fight for the SPL under Walter.

Juffrey is right though, we could do with signing one or two "special" players who can turn a game with individual skill or a moment of brilliance. I think that's what we've been lacking ever since we started to downsize.

Add in some more players with grit, determination and fight, and we won't be far off winning it next season.

Why are we now over-hyping this player? :confused:

Because they are a mediocre team, but he is able to take draws and turn them into victories for them. Nobody is saying he's the next Gazza, laudrup or Larrson but he can win you games on his own which is something we don't have.

Why are we now over-hyping this player? :confused:

Because he can take a mean free kick but also has that ability to do something special and turn a game. I don't think we're over-hyping him, but we certainly don't have anyone like him in our squad at the moment.