Watford Sack Marco Silva

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I understand their reasoning, but the pedigree is there so they should've weathered the difficult period; shat themselves too soon.

Announce, Rangers! :D 

Agree, I would take him in a heartbeat.  Think he is an excellent manager and but for Everton sniffing around reckon Watford would be too 8

The Everton approach did derail them so you have to agree with the statement. They were flying prior to that and I watched them play Chelsea off the pitch at Stamford bridge, how they didnt win that game was unreal. But now they are in free fall. They are maybe 10th but could be in the bottom 3 in 2 weeks time.

Why shouldnt we go for him! He's available, nothing to lose at all by asking him to join. But he will get another job very soon, could see him being Southampton boss quite soon.

He's still out of our league.

I would also question his desire: He wanted out of Hull quickly after relegation (not too bad); and now it seems he has his eye on a better job already? 

I feel like he's always got an eye on the next job.