Four Lads Had A Dream

Week two of the window & Rangers signing rumours intensify

Steven Clifford Uncategorized January 7, 2018 2 Minutes

Last week I blogged that Rangers could be set for a busy January and we looked at the latest Rangers rumours. As we head into the second week of the window the rumours have only intensified and we shall look again at the latest gossip doing the rounds down Ibrox way.

https://fourladshadadream.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/week-two-of-the-window-rangers-singing-rumours-intensify/

With all these midfielders coming in I am actually thinking we will be selling Tavernier and Ryan Jack will be moving to Right-back. If I am right then I hope we get a good price for Tav. 

8 hours ago, pete said:

With all these midfielders coming in I am actually thinking we will be selling Tavernier and Ryan Jack will be moving to Right-back. If I am right then I hope we get a good price for Tav. 

Although Jack can play as a right back, he isn't a wingback and that's what we would need to replace Tav.  The only person that would have any chance IMO of filling that spot would be MOH, but from what I've seen he's not good enough so I'd be so disappointed for Tav went.  It'd be a massive hole to fill.