Another two matches moved for tv.

From the official site -

" TWO Rangers matches have today been moved for television within Feburary after the broadcasters announced their game selections.

The Light Blues’ trip to Hamilton, originally scheduled for Saturday 17th February has been moved to Sunday 18th February with a kick off at 14:15.

The match away to St Johnstone that was scheduled for Wednesday 28th of February has been brought forward twenty-four hours to Tuesday 27th February at 19:45.

Sunday February 18, 2018

Ladbrokes Premiership

Hamilton Academical v Rangers

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 2.15pm

Tuesday February 27, 2018

Ladbrokes Premiership

St Johnstone v Rangers

Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm "

Money talks, i wouldn't mind if the club where getting EPL type financial rewards, but e're getting pennies in comparison.

I don’t know how the deal works. Do clubs shown more often get more money?

Edited by Walterbear

Blimey. You’d think they could come up with something a bit fairer than that. And these clubs don’t think they need Rangers

I think the answer is in what they got offered before our promotion to the top league.

It would be interesting to know how many minor league matches received live coverage once we'd gone.