Last night's programme

Thanks. I have emailed the club. It was my grandsons first game at Ibrox so looking for a keppsake for him. Did not see any for sale.

Let me know how it goes mate. My kid and my brother have one, will happily mail it to you.

Thanks, will do.

I’m on the website Bearger and when you log into online sales you can purchase the match day programme. It’s under “shop”. They are up to St Johnstone at the moment so give it a week or so and last nights will be there. I have no doubt the club will sort you out though.

I’m on the website Bearger and when you log into online sales you can purchase the match day programme. It’s under “shop”. They are up to St Johnstone at the moment so give it a week or so and last nights will be there. I have no doubt the club will sort you out though.

I will send it to him for free, and it clears the house of clutter :D